Camping is included with all weekend tickets.
Camping that is for the general public will be split into 4 areas, it is not possible to reserve spaces in campsites, as the campsites operate on a first come first served basis.
General Camping (Red) is the place to be if;
- You want to stay up a little later
- You don't mind a bit of noise in the evening
- You are camping in large groups with central marquees etc
The Family Camping (Blue) is the place to be if;
- You prefer a quieter festival experience
- You are with younger children
- You need a bit more space for your children to play
The Under 25's Camping (Green) is the place to be if;
- You are under 25 and with friends
- Like to stay up chatting into the small hours
- Don't mind a little boogie when you get back to your tent
Electric Avenue Campsite (Yellow) is the place to be if;
- You are in a caravan, campervan or tent with electric hookups.
- You must book electric hook up tickets in advance
Oversized Electric Avenue Campsite (Pink) is the place to be if;
- You are in an oversized caravan, campervan or tent with electric hookups.
- You must book oversized electric hook up tickets in advance
If you require an electric hookup for your tent (not included with weekend tickets):
£85 - Caravan/campervan/tent electric hookup (size of pitch 7m length x 6m width)
£125 - Oversized caravan/campervan electric hookup (size of pitch 10m length x 7m width)
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE LEAD FOR HOOK UPS TO TENTS YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE AN OUTDOOR CONNECTION
Camping is only permitted with Tribfest weekend tickets. Day ticket holders are not allowed to camp onsite.
Early Entry - Thursday 10am - 9.00pm - Including Main Stage bands on Thursday night.
£20 - per person
Tribfest 2021 Campsite Opening Times
Thursday 19th August
The campsites will be open for early entry on Thursday at 10am until 9pm. Early entry costs £20 per person which can be bought in advance with your tickets.
Friday 20th August
The gates will open at 8am for access to the campsites for ticket holders and the ticket office will be open till 9pm.
Saturday 21st August
The ticket office will be open for entry from 8am till 9pm.
Sunday 22nd August
The ticket office will be open for entry from 10am till 7pm.
Monday 23rd August
The campsites will be open until 12 noon on Monday. All campers need to have packed up and have left the site by this time on the Monday morning.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Each night the main gates will close at 9pm if you do not arrive before 9pm you will NOT be allowed into the site and there will be a holding area outside the main gates, where you will have to stay until 8am the next morning. This is a security measure as we have to lock down site each evening.
We'll be putting on a trolley service from the car park to the camping areas to make sure that you don't have to heave your camping gear to your pitch. This is £2 per ride or a 1min to 10min walk.
Best Bar None Winner of 'Best Entertainment/Leisure Venue' 2018-2020
Finalists in REYTA Awards Most Remarkable Event 2019 & 2020
Best Bar None Accredited Premises 2016-2018