Are you 17 and over, fit, healthy, fun loving, enjoy being with people, and want to have a fun packed weekend at Tribfest? Then we want you to get involved.
Rewarding and enjoyable, volunteering is a great way to get involved with Tribfest.
What we want:
- Bar staff
- Site builders
- General maintenance
- 16 hours work spread over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
What you get:
- Free weekend pass to enjoy festival
- 1 £5 meal/drink voucher for each shift worked
- Plus a free Tribfest T Shirt
- All volunteers have to pay a fee of £30 + £3.00 booking fee which will be fully refunded via your credit card application fee the following week after the festival,
- Your deposit will be refunded when all shifts are completed after the festival.
- You will need to sign in and sign out at the start of each shift and at the end at the volunteer point.
- Once you you have paid for your volunteer ticket you will need to fill completed the volunteer application form (see below).
To become a Tribfest volunteer, you need to complete the following two steps:
2. Once you have bought your e-ticket, please complete the volunteer application form and return it within 24hrs of ticket purchase. Click here to fill in the application form.
If you need any information about volunteering at Tribfest, please contact Dave Cawley (Volunteer Co-ordinator)
Email: [email protected]
NOTE Please make sure you are available for the weekend and you are committed when buying your eticket in attending and not letting us down and you must be over 18 to volunteer.
Each person must book their ticket indivudually with their own name and address. Please make sure you are available and can attend the festival as any payments made upfront cannot be refunded if you cannot attend.