Are you 18 and over, fit, healthy, fun loving, enjoy being with people, and want to have a fun packed weekend at Tribfest? Then we want you to get involved.
What we want:
- Bar staff
- Litter pickers
- Site builders
- General maintenance
- 16 hours work spread over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
What you get:
- Free weekend pass to enjoy festival
- 1 meal/drink voucher each shift worked to the value of £5
- Plus a free Tribfest 2013 T Shirt
- All volunteers have to pay a fee of £30 + £2.70 booking fee which will be fully refunded via your credit card application fee the following week,
- Your deposit will be refunded if all shifts are completed.
- You will need to sign in and sign out at the start of each shift and at the end at the volunteer point.
- Once you you have paid for your volunteer ticket you will need to fill completed the volunteer application form (see below).
If you are interested in volunteering at Tribfest 2013, please join us on Facebook, click here to go to our page.
To become a Tribfest volunteer, you need to complete the following two steps:
1. Buy your volunteer e-ticket here. (Select Weekend>Standard>Volunteer) All volunteer etickets will be sent out from 1st July 2013.
2. Once you have bought your e-ticket, please complete the volunteer application form and return it within 24hrs of ticket purchase. Click here to fill in the application form.
Any information needed can you please contact Ian Kitching (Volunteer Co-ordinator)
NOTE Please Make sure you are available for the weekend and you are committed when buying your eticket in attending and not letting us down and you must be over 18 to volunteer.