Tribfest 2020 Update

Hi Everyone,

•      We are still planning on going ahead with the event. However, we are consistently assessing this situation and we will make a final decision by 30th June, unless we receive direct government advice before this date.

•      We have noticed some comments on our social media spreading rumours that Sledmere Estate is closed until 2021 – this is not true. We are in constant contact with Sledmere Estate, they are adapting their business to change with the circumstance and we are all working on the same page. We all want Tribfest 2020 to go ahead if it is safe to do so.

•       If the event CAN go ahead then all tickets bought will be valid and non-refundable as per normal. 

•       If the event CANNNOT go ahead all tickets bought will be valid for Tribfest 2021 or fully refundable. We would like to ask that if possible you chose the option to transfer your tickets to Tribfest 2021, if everyone chooses to refund their tickets then simply put there will be no Tribfest in 2021 or for the foreseeable future. The events industry has been hit really hard during this pandemic and any support that you can give us by choosing to transfer your tickets is really appreciated. 

•       ALL TICKETS includes any ticket bought for Tribfest 2020 including our third party accommodation suppliers Festihuts, Z-I-P, Katamaka Tipi’s and any other ticket purchased from us directly including electric hook-ups. They will all be valid for Tribfest 2021 or fully refundable if we cannot go ahead with Tribfest 2020.


Stay safe and best wishes to you and all of your loved ones.

Ed & Dempsey